Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Ol' USA

I am so happy to be back in the United States. I can't tell you how much fun it was to be in Denmark. My two girls said it was like being "home" again and for my marriage it was like a second honeymoon. That trip could never be replaced. But i also can't get over the excitment of being back in the US of A. We have it pretty good here in America. Lucky us!

Here are a few pictures from our trip...

Bella on farfar's motorcycle
Our second honeymoon
The storm of the year in Denmark.. lots of flooding
Cousins



Local ice-cream shop
Lindenborg Castle
Bella and Olivia in front of the cottage
Myself and my mother in-law.. 2 educators learning history.

Fastelavn (a bit like Halloween)

Aaahhh the food... it was always fresh from the garden!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay you're back! I'm glad you had a great time!!! Love that it was a second honeymoon and that your girls had such an amazing time.

    I can't wait to get caught up. When do you start working?

    ReplyDelete