I am an avid CrossFitter, i have a passion for trail running, marathoning and triathlons. I would rather eat meat than a salad and i would definitely rather have muscles instead of skin and bones. Nature is my playground and I swim, bike, run... HARD. That's me!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Saturday run and contemplations
12.5 miles through rough rocky trails, loose gravel hills, and rooted and windy switch backs. All the while, seeing the sunrise on the golden canyon walls.
Can a Saturday get any better than that? Not really.
1. Not running the South Valley Half (my upcoming week
is a nightmare and i will have to push my body beyond physical and mental limits to combine a 60 hour work week with running/training).
2. Seeing "Smurfs" with my girls today.
3. Eating a big piece of chicken, a slice of chocolate cake and then taking a nap.
4. Running Hope to Hobble marathon (non chipped) in 3 weeks. Yikes!
5. Cleaning out the garage.
6. Starting a savings acount for Christmas (it's never too early!)