Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Spilling The Beans
Here is what IS working:
- x5 day a week CrossFit (this makes me feel like a goddess.. if i can deadlift 195 pounds -or- do 100 pull ups in a row -or- run a mile after throwing a 16 pound ball 50 times in the air... well sir, i can do just about anything!)
- i bumped up swiming to x2 times a week
- sticking to a strict muscle building Paleo diet (2 cheat meals a week)
- "i got this" attitude (you freakin' ran a marathon last year.. you CAN do this Farrah!)
Here is what's NOT working:
- the big mac i just scarfed down today
- i've never bricked before in my life
- i almost never ride my bike (4 times since december!!) Ouch!
- i am still breaking in my new zero drop shoes.. double ouch!
- i don't have charts, schedules or any organization involved in my training
- "i don't got this" attitude (what if you fail, fall, drown, drop out??)