Thursday, March 29, 2012

Endurance Certification

I gave up a trip to Disneyland with my girls for this! I paid an arm and a leg for this! I have to spend 2 full days away from my family for this!
But, i know it will be worth it in the end.
This weekend i will be getting my CrossFit Endurance Certification!!!!
I have so many ideas about how i could use this cert. But my 2 main reasons are true and pure to my heart. I want to be a better runner & i want to help others begin to run.
I can't tell you how many people ask me about how to start running, how to get better, how to PR, but i don't know exactly what to say.
All i know is CrossFit Endurance combined with CrossFit and the Paeleo diet WORKS and it works BIG!
I am so excited to share my knowledge and begin something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment