Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July friends! We had a wonderful July 3 & 4th at a friends house, the Provo Freedom Parade, and fireworks in our neighborhood.

I've done a little mental healing over the holiday and i am starting to get out of my injured-funk. I recently read an article about excepting situations and just letting them "be". For some odd reason it hit a tender spot, and ever since then i've made peace with my torn hamstring and mended my anger over my ripped glute. As far as healing physically, that's a whole i different ball game. I'm not in constant pain anymore, but it is constantly nagging me.

So far, i am still unable to run, crossfit or bike/swim. I am hoping my PT will let me do some kind of lower body exercise soon. If not... i will find inner peace with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment