Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Everything is happeing so fast. My head is spinning and i'm trying to get everything in control. New things are in the works and it's messing with my head right before the big day.
I had this eutopia status that everything would be perfect the week leading up to the marathon but i am starting to see alot of disturbing things...
1. Self doubt (I am prepared -Am i?, I've trained for this -Have i?, You can get under 4-Can i walk half way?)
2. More time on my hands to "think" (not a good thing for Farrah who overthinks everything anyway).
3. New opportunities which means big dicisions
4. Distractions (both little and big)
5. My beautiful summer girls screaming, "I'm bored!", every 10 minutes
This is not my perfect week right before the marathon but what can you do?
It is what it is and you either let it bother you or you just go with the flow.
I'm a' flowin'.