Thursday, May 10, 2012

Welcome to the club

Question:

How do you train for 5 triathlons, 2 half marathons, 3 5k's, take care of a husband, a handicap child and a 7 year old, while still writing a running blog?

The answer:

You don't!! Hence the disappearance of me for a few weeks.

I've come to the conclusion, if you write on your blog every week (or sometimes every day) you must be apart of one of these clubs.

1. I don't have children club.
2. I don't have a job or I am a stay-at-home mom/dad club.
3. I don't really run club.. faker!!
4. I am highly organized and have been treated for OCD in my lifetime club.
5. I take my childs ADHD medicine club.

I'm in a club too.. actually quite a few.

1. Injured club (torn glute)
2. Skipping workouts to spend time with my husband because he never see's me club.
3. Freaking out because my triathlon is in 4 days club.
4. Why did i sign up for 5 triathlons this summer club?

What club are you in?

Here are a few pictures from my skipped bike workout. Instead of hills on the bike, i fired up the campfire and toasted marshmellows while daddy finished up the playhouse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment